As a business owner, you know how important it is to have good IT support to thrive, especially when it comes to data storage and backup. If your business is local, our IT services in Kent might be just the right choice for you – we will make sure your company is not among the 43% that suffer a major data loss.
What about the data stored in the cloud? It allows both businesses and individuals to have access to shared technology services such as databases, applications or storage – all this through cloud computing.
One of the top cloud service providers, Microsoft, has announced licensing and hosting changes for CSP(Cloud Solution Providers), effective from October 1st, 2022.
In a Nutshell, here are the changes expected:
- Introducing a new Flexible Virtualization benefit that will expand customer choice when outsourcing.
- Adding the option for customers with Software Assurance or subscription licenses to license Windows Server on a virtual core basis.
- Eliminating the Virtual Desktop Application (VDA) to make it easier to virtualize Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Introducing the new Flexible Virtualization benefit, which allows customers to work with partners in the Cloud Solution Provider program.
- Introducing one- and three-year subscription options for many products including Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and SQL Server.
Cloud services are an important part of every business and with the changes implemented by Microsoft, we can only expect that the best is yet to come. If you are looking for the best IT solutions for your business, we offer IT support in Kent and nearby and our expert team is here to help – get in touch today!
To read more about how Microsoft is planning to ease their Cloud Service Options, check this post: